Sunday, November 1, 2015

What is the Most Popular Kitchen Aid Mixer Color?

With the fifteen (15) or more colors of the Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer, I was sitting here wondering what color was the favorite of customers?  I see the Candy Apple Red color quite in the stores lately.  I noticed that this red mixer has many attachments that are also available in this lovely red shade.  I have to be honest, this is my favorite color in the kitchen.  I have a mix of apple red, black and soft yellow in my kitchen.

My mixer is a charcoal grey, but if I was to purchase a new one, I would select the Kitchen Aid stand mixer in candy apple red.  It is so attractive with black and silver appliances.  The next popular color of stand mixers that I see today is silver and black.  I think that these mixers blend with most decor and match the new appliances we see in new or remodeled homes.  White was a popular stand mixer in the past but think it is just a retro choice today.  If you see a white stand mixer in a home, it is usually an older mixer that they have had for years.

A new color of Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer for 2015 is Champagne Gold.  It has speck of glitter in the color that adds to its sparkle.  Kitchen Aid puts out a new colors each year to keep up with trends in decor in your home.  I do not find this new color attractive to me, but I will watch to see how it is received by the reviews once it is one the market for awhile.  What is your favorite stand mixer color?

1 comment:

  1. There are many blenders available in the running market. But not all of them can perform blending tasks properly.

    I strongly believe “Nutri Ninja Blender” is one of the Most Popular Blender out there which can perform almost all the blending tasks properly. Price is also affordable!

    Thіѕ product ѕuіtѕ fооd еxреrtѕ аnd buѕіnеѕѕеѕ іn the fооd industry who know how to handle роwеrful tооlѕ for processing іngrеdіеntѕ. The single ѕеrvе cup gіvеѕ іt flеxіbіlіtу раrtісulаrlу whеn уоu аrе on the gо.

    ReplyDelete