Monday, November 18, 2013

The Best Stand Mixer Under $100



The best stand mixer for under $100 is the Sunbeam Heritage Series 350 Watt Stand Mixer.  This is one of my favorite brands of mixers and it has truly lasted for decades.  My grandmother had a Sunbeam mixer and today I now am a grandmother with a Sunbeam mixer!  I will let you do the math! 

Today's Sunbeam is sleek, attractive, practical and still affordable.  This stand mixer is less than $100 and is available with free shipping online.  This mixer would make a wonderful holiday gift for your favorite cook, a great gift for a new bride or a present to yourself because you deserve it.

For the price, you get 350 watts of power, 12 speeds, all metal housing, 4.6 qt metal mixing bowl, extra beater attachments and 8 different colors to choose from.  Getting a selection of a color to match your kitchen decor is a plus that I love about this mixer.  But first most, I love the durability of this mixer and since I bake all the time this is important to me in a mixer.

If you cannot afford to invest hundreds of dollars in one of the fancier stand mixers on the market today, I would highly recommend this Sunbeam Heritage Series Stand Mixer for you.  You will not be disappointed in how much mixer you will receive for this affordable price.

6 comments:

  1. I love Sunbeam stand mixer it is nice and beautiful design and flexible versatile mixer Home Kitchen Stand Mixer Reviews Exclusive Versatile Stand Mixer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I like this kind of product, I also found many product reviews, and also know about the function of this product, but still can't decide which one to buy, you this article is very good, I like it very much, I recently discovered a web site, feel good, you may have a look http://handmixerreviews.org/kitchen-aid/

      Delete
  3. I like this kind of product, I also found many product reviews, and also know about the function of this product, but still can't decide which one to buy, you this article is very good, I like it very much, I recently discovered a web site, feel good, you may have a look http://handmixerreviews.org/kitchen-aid/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the more informative blogs I have researched. Thank you for this content! Keep it up best blenders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your very informative posts. Visit my blog here for more information about KitchenAid stand mixer and its food attachment

    ReplyDelete