Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Beauty of a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer

The beauty of the KitchenAid Artisan Series Mixer goes beyond its style, design and choice of colors.  It is just that this workhorse of a stand mixer made by the KitchenAid company is reliable and heavy duty.  It's strong motor lets you make things such as pizza dough, egg white meringue, heavy breads, flavorful cakes and more without any trouble at all. 

The basic Artisan stand mixer package comes with a large 5 quart stainless steel bowl, stainless whisk, flat beater and dough hook.  I really like the stainless steel bowl since there is no chance of chipping like glass bowls, it is lightweight to hold when pouring batter and it is the recommended material used in cooking safety.

The beauty of this particular KitchenAid Stand Mixer is that it comes in a large array of colors to match any kitchen decor.  There are actually twenty-seven colors available online.  In department stores I have seen the standard basic colors such as white, black, silver, and red.  Online you can special order colors such as orange, blue, yellow, green, purple and more. 

In fact there are so many pretty choices that it becomes hard to decide.  I have a apple theme in my kitchen, so I selected the gloss cinnamon color to match the apple red and leaf green that have accented my kitchen.  I almost selected the black model since my appliances are black, but I am happy with this cinnamon red.  For me this is the best stand mixer I could spend my money on.

Raspberry Ice KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt Mixer

No comments:

Post a Comment