Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Sunbeam Stand Mixer

The Sunbeam Stand Mixer has been my family's favorite mixer for as far back as I can remember.  My grandmother had the classic white and black Sunbeam mixer as shown here, and she would use it to make the most delicious cakes, breads and pies I have ever tasted.  Now many years later, I am a grandmother myself now and still use a Sunbeam mixer to mix up my grandchildren's favorite baked goods.   It easy easy to store away when not in use, and ready to go when needed.

What I like about the Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer is the reliability, ease of use and power to mix all kinds of doughs and batters.  The Sunbeam Stand Mixer ranges in price from less than $50 to just over $120 for their largest model.  I really like the Sunbeam mixer that comes with the stainless steel 4 quart bowl, powerful 350 watt motor and extra dough hook attachments.  I like to make my own pizza dough and bread which having the special dough hooks make this easy to do.
Sunbeam 350-Watt Stand Mixer

No comments:

Post a Comment